This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maynara and Pai play Soco, Bate, Vira

Soco, Bate, Vira (Punch, slap, turn) is a song from a popular children's music artist, Xuxa (pronounced, shoo-sha). Think Barney for Brazilians.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I love watching you in this video, James! You are so giddy and proud! I LOVE it!

Brent & Michelle said...

AWE... the hug at the end is the best bit!!! :)
Michelle who sometimes uses Brent's log in because she is too lazy to log into her own acct :)

Sherry Austin said...

Now, that's my kinda movie! Where you at, Volvo?

The Princess said...

I only look at the blog a zillion times a day. I wait anxiously for any new postings. I re-read every word over and over just in case I have missed a tidbit that brings joy to my heart. Today I was going back and looking at all the photos and videos and it struck me how much Maynara seems to have come from a shy child with a timid smile to a child with an infectious grin that emotes happiness and joy. That says it all.
Amor, Vovo

Dick Mc said...

Way to go, James! Looks like Brazilian Woonie Woonie. Love your blog. Parenting is a lot like being camp counselors except camp never ends. Praise God.
Love, Dick & Linda

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh wants Maynara to know that she knows how to play that game too and can't wait to play it with her!
Love, Laura & Kayleigh