- Left the hotel early to go with our friend Simone to the craft fair downtown.
- Had a nice tour of downtown streets when Simone couldn't get cross-town because of the Curitiba Marathon.
- Went to 1st Baptist of Curitiba and met our friends the Roses there.
- Went back to Simone's beautiful home for one seriously fantastic lunch with an American family who lives in Curitiba. They also have 4 children of the same ages of our children, and two were adopted internationally.
- Played some games in our room until dinner.
- The children asked if we could play the 4-headed-monster game again and promised to play nicely. (We had to take a raincheck since we can't remember where we left the game pieces from the previous attempt.)
- Luana lost a tooth! This is the Tooth Fairy's first visit to the Fulltons.
- Everyone was sleeping in bed by 8:15. VICTORY!
This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!