- US Consulate visa interviews for the kids. A four-hour ordeal. Customer service does not seem to be one of the Consulate's strengths. All the children were approved, and we'll pick the visas up later in the week.
- Riding the Metro.
- Stroll past the Museum of Modern Art and along the Gloria marina and Flamengo park/beach.
- Watching airplanes take off from Santos Dumont airport.
- Kicking around a large, strange, round fruit.
- The kids found a misting machine by the beach and really enjoyed misting their faces!
This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!