- Please send us 2 matching squares of 100% cotton fabric (new or recycled) 5" each. (If you need our mailing address, please email me or leave a comment at the bottom of this post.)
- The squares need not be pre-washed, and may be embellished if you desire to do so. Please keep in mind, if you decide to embroider or decorate, that the quilt will need to remain washable, and that we may crop the 5" squares down to about 4", so keep your decorations toward the center of the square.
- Include a written prayer or message [we decided not to confine you to the elusive "enclosed" index card--be creative!] with a small piece of the same fabric attached to it--I will make these into a scrapbook.
- Please have it to us by the before February 14 so that we can get started on sewing the quilt.
- Also, please type a message or prayer into the comment section of this prayer post. We're trying to keep a good record for our children. Feel free to post a message even if you aren't able to help with the quilt. The prayers are what matter.
This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!