- AWAA reviews our dossier
- The translator translates everything to Portuguese (should take a week)
- The dossier goes to Brazil and we wait for Brazil to approve as prospective adoptive parents
- The Brazilian court matches us with waiting children
- We travel, co-habitate with our kids for 30 days in the state where they live, and finalize the adoption in a Brazilian court
- Then we come home and start figuring out what it looks like to be a family of 4!
This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!