- We met with our family doctor, Dr. Ellis, to update our physical examination paperwork.
- We went right away for our lab work.
- Jody at the doctor's office notarized our forms, a copy of Dr. Ellis' license, and a couple other documents we weren't able to get notarized last time we went to the bank.
- From the doctor's office we went up to Middletown to get our fingerprints taken and to submit our request for a "Letter of Good Conduct" stating that we do not have a criminal record in the state of CT.
- To round it all out, we stopped in at Lyman Orchards to pick some beautiful peaches and some perfectly tart blueberries while hoping that next season our beloveds will be able to join us.
This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!