This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Adoption Resources

I just finished an 8-hour online course required for all potential international adoptive parents.  I did it in 2 sittings and since my brain is full of information I will never be able to perfectly recall, here are some of the resources cited in that training.  I'll come back to them as each becomes salient, I'm sure, but maybe others who read this blog would like to learn a little more about intercountry adoption as well.  

Suggested reading list

The course was designed by the National Council for Adoption and was quite comprehensive.