- We've never had to wait this long before.
- We don't understand what CEJA is doing.
- The head of CEJA is in charge of this part of the part of the process, she has been doing her job for a long time and she's personal friends with the judge. And still nothing moves.
- Lino is mad and frustrated.
- Would you like me to look for some more referrals for you?
- Now is the time to pray and have faith.
- If this goes on for another week, we should probably move on to other referrals.
- No one understands God's plan (followed by a long, sad, story about a family who suffered years of infertility followed by a heartbreaking miscarriage--and years later the children God planned for that family).
This is the place where we are have documented the road we have walked in order to adopt our four children from Brazil and the road we are now on as a family. We are keenly aware that adopting is not just a process we've chosen to go through, but part of God's plan for us and for our children. May He be glorified through the process and through our family!